Friday, October 2, 2026

And the Rains Came Down

Whiskey reports 3/4 inch of rain. Maybe they’ll lift the burn ban and I can burn the limbs I’ve picked up!
Greta’s Volleyball team beat Gentry. She’s in the dark pink shoes.

Astrid said she crashed once while dirt biking. No bad hurts. She hates those boots he makes her wear. Asti does it because Logi loves biking and he does things she loves to do.

Today Logi did what Astrid loves. They hiked the primitive trail. It was 7.5 miles taking in 6 arches! If I could walk, this would be a dream of mine. Asti said the trail was rough.


Greta got a nice compliment from her English teacher. And yippee Clayton got a hair cut. He didn’t do as well on his speech. His teacher said his hair caused a distraction. I guess he kept tossing his head to get his hair out of his eyes. He told his Dad he wanted a haircut. I like it. I don’t have a before but it looked bad. 🤭

No comments: