Friday, March 29, 2013

Holding With Tradition

 Astrid got 4th in her mile run and half mile.  She was the first younger girl.  This is Clayton and Greta's other Grandmother.  She is the best.  She is there for them and they stay overnight with her sometimes once a week.  If they need to go to the Dr., she will take them.  When Clayton started to nursery school, she  stayed most of the day and watched what went on there...he changed to another school.  Greta and she look a lot alike.  Erin said they would come Easter.  We are having ham and it is Smithfield.  I got it at Kroger.  In June Clayton will be 5 years old and in the fall he will start to kindergarden.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What awesome memories being made❤

Sister--Helen said...

I love seeing the Grabnd kids...I am so glad you mailed my throw....I will get it before I leave a week from today....All is good here ...I have my Grand girl...we have another busy day planed for today...I love it..