Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Neighbors Moving In!


 A pair of Martins arrived today.  I could tell they were so happy with all our work.   I love the Blogs as they are a log.  I can look back and see what happened a year ago and way back when we started.  I hope we never stop blogging.  It is so much better than Facebook.  Larry had an old Martin box that had blown down a few years ago. It is plastic.  Sigrid loves birds and nature so much that Pop is repairing it and plans to mount it near her home so she can watch the Martins too.  Sigrid wanted a telescope to watch the skies for Christmas.  She told me she wanted a bird bath for her birthday.  She also wants a garden.   Pop is to make her one from landscape timbers and a pile of top soil they already have.  Sigrid is special.  I know that you all think I am just going on, but I mean it she is very special.  When it comes to my sisters, the one she will always name is Patsy--who likes rocks like she does.

No comments: