Sunday, May 5, 2013

News Of The Day

Sigrid has some points of wisdom for Patsy.  I explained that Patsy had turned 75.  Well, Siggie promptly told me that living to be real old was punishment not a blessing.  She said the very old folks have to endure more and more misery as they age.   She said 75 is not really too old as her other grandmother in 89.  So Patsy there is your thought of the day from Siggie.  The longer you live the more misery you have to put up with.
 Ingrid tried out for the Nutcracker (December performance).  She got the part she tried out for.  It is ballet.There are two dance places here.  The one where Ingrid takes lessons is not the lady that does the ballet.  So I had a talk with Ingrid that if she did not make it ...it would be because she did not take lessons with the lady doing it.  Ingrid is a smart girl and said she already knew that.  But she is really good so I guess they knew they needed her to be one of these Chinese girls.  We will have to spray some dark in her hair.
 A young guy we sold two Feists to has been hunting this spring.  He is giving it up.  Nearly stepped on this rattler.  He said that was all till cold weather.

 This squirrel has been visiting our back yard.  Cora keeps it treed.  She came in heat and had to be put in the heat kennel.  Bushy is thrilled that she is not pestering him.
 Erin took the kids on a hike today to let Greg sleep.   She saw the Boxley Elk and this pretty water fall.  As she was heading out she took the picture of the barn and the snow.  I told her it was too cold for Clayton and Greta to be out...she ignores me.

 This little blue bird is building really close to my back porch to cheer me.  You know I think everything is about me so I am sure that is why they picked this house!



1 comment:

patsy said...

siggy is right, I have know this for a long time more age more pain.