Saturday, August 31, 2013

Pink Sky

 I am trying to walk every other day here near the meadow.  My mitochondria dna must be strong.  My feet hurt so badly I can hardly walk at times.  I am Momma and Grandma Gaddy rolled into one!  This morning I took my camera.  I saw this lovely sky at 6:30.
 This Maple is turning red so cool fall is coming.  Surely.
 We lived in this blue house until 1988.
 Uncle Cecil lived in this trailer.  It is abandoned now.  He bought a mobel home for $5,000.00 and added on to it all across the front.  When he moved to Arkansas from CA he have up drinking.  As soon as he finished his little place, he hit the bottle again.  He died within a year.  His liver was the cause.
 Larry is remodeling our bathroom.  The bathtub was nasty.  The previous owners had painted it!  Yuck.  Mold would creep through the paint and thick gunk on the tub.  There was no way to clean it.  Well it started leaking.  We just finished the heat and air, but now we are on to the bathroom.  Lately, I have recalled why I married Larry.  He can do anything.  He really can.  In a few weeks I will show you an update on the bathroom.  I told him I wanted one of those taller stools for old people.  He said he would build me an extension!

 Down the road I saw this house was for sale.  It sets near the blue house.  A older couple lived here and he had dump truck and a bull dozer.  He had a stroke and died.  She has lived there alone for over a year, but I guess she has given up and moved to town.  The place has several acres.
 The family beside our Galla Creek house had a trailer home and they abandoned it about 2 years ago.  This week they worked on the yard, hauled the home off and replaces it with this.  It is very pretty.
Neighbor here in the Meadow has a bunch of horses.

No comments: