Sunday, August 3, 2014

Pooped de Poop

 Cut off corn again.  I am pooped.  Getting all the silks off is tiring.   I had about 10 bags of corn.
 Helen, I have this cotton cord.  Don't know if it is enough.  Could you measure the diameter at the bottom, top and in the middle of the jug.  Also want to know how tall it is!  I am thinking I should crotchet a ring and then double crochet out from it and then chain the next round in long stings so it would fit different sizes....but I had a few measurements it would be more likely to work.  

4 comments:

Sister--Helen said...

Iwill do it

Sister--Helen said...

51/2 in acrosss flat bottom 6 in tall...it has like hen and chicken 4 cups around it....widest part around cups is 22 in but 18 in around just above and just below the cups...top is 51/2 again..across

Sister--Helen said...

I am going to make some bird houses...This week...

Galla Creek said...

Really?