Friday, August 1, 2014

Busy Morning In The Fields

 I picked a bucket of tomatoes.
 Huge amount of green beans.
 Put the tomatoes out on the porch.  Birds picked on them when I put them in the yard on that table.
 Larry had breakfast last night...and I had tomatoes and white gravy.  Willis Powell favorite!  I guess I will never be able eat sausage again.  It makes me sick and I throw up.  But I can eat gravy cooked in the grease?
 Well, now no one is happy.  I have sweeter liqour, like Clayton Powell but the hummingbirds are at war and Erin said I will cause them to all have adult onset diabetes!  I have created a monster.  That's what I get for trying to steal Siggie's birds!
 I made these frozen pickles. It says white vinegar I had apple cider.   Called Patsy to see if it was ok.  She said the vinegar was great, but don't use iodized salt!  Oops too late, this time!
 Had lots of cucumbers this morning and a few yellow squash and okra.

No comments: