Thursday, August 14, 2014

Today's Visitors

 Clayton and Greta came today and I had a lot of fun activities planned, Aunt Helen.  We sat on the back porch and watched the birds.  I gave each a fly swat and let them kill flies and then to top off the visit...I told them I would let them pick the green beans.  We also picked a watermelon.  I know it was a fun day they will always remember.  Erin said she takes them to Dollar Tree and lets them buy a toy.  It is one of her favorite stores.  She has a little of Helen in her!!

1 comment:

Sister--Helen said...

If you talk to the the entire time they will love it...hannah loved hearing how my mama shooed the flies with a tea towell and I showed her how... picking the green beans surely you could find worms or bugs or where bugs had eaten the leaves ...maybe even a track in the dirt....tracks in the dirt can lead to all sorts of discussions....and that is what I love..