Monday, August 13, 2018

Oh, How I Love the First Day of School

Laura makes cinnamon rolls for her girls and Eric on the first day back to school.  Oh, how I love it as she always shares with Pop and me. 

I have started school a lot of years.  I don't miss it.  At the end of the day, teachers are emotionally and physically exhausted.  Give them strength today Lord to help and guide.  I hope Laura took a photo of Ingrid and Sigrid.  Astrid finished public school days last year.  She starts to College the 21st.  Clayton and Greta start school the 15th which is Greg and Erin's anniversary.  Hope they all have a good year.

I am glad my 5 have smart parents who don't make a little problem a big problem in school.  Parents create big problems and then children have to overcome.  Some problems need to be addressed but most just need to be forgotten.  Telling a little one that "it will all be ok" helps see that it is.  We don't need to try and fix everything for a child.  Dealing with little problems and solving them helps children learn to deal with their adult life problems.  Problem fixers are really not very good parents. 

That is my opinion for today.

Someone hacked Little Sister's FB page.  I don't get it.  What is the purpose of hacking a Facebook page?  Seems fruitless and another reason to not add a bunch of your information there.  Your friends should know it!  That is a joke as many have friends they do not know at all.   I don't want to be friends with people I don't know.  One person kept asking and I thought that Larry probably "knew" her.  She was a witch.  No, really, a worshiper of the Devil.  I just befriended her.   I don't feel I need to be politically correct on FB.  I need to be me.

No comments: