Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Cage the Elephant

Christensen's  enjoying Cage the Elephant last evening in Rogers, AR. Laura bought tickets for Eric’s Father’s Day gift.  Ing and Asti had tickets to but they are full time working girls now and it was a bit late when they got home.  Eric gifted the extra tickets to two young teachers he works with.  Sig invited Marvin.  I know this is a band and that’s all my knowledge of them.

Siggie got to shop at Lululemon.  She likes their brand.  Laura found a 70% off a sale rack at American Eagle.  Laura has always loved shopping for a bargain.

I’m starting back to Bible study at the Senior Center today.  My friend Kay has been going.  





 

1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

I have no idea who Cage the Elephant is, but it looks like they had a good time:)