Today will be the hottest day of 2026. It is supposed to reach 100. August is around the corner then fall. I really don’t do as well in very hot or very cold…that’s what getting old does to folks.
My niece said the mother of these twins is so trusting of them that she leaves her babies under a tree in the corner of her yard. She said when the mother comes to retrieve them they jump with joy.I am going to use this stitch for my next baby blanket so I’m saving it here. I’m working on one using scraps first. I have lots of pieces. Sacks of them.
I put my Purple Heart plant in full sun. It’s also called wandering Jew. It’s a spiderwort. The pieces fall to the ground and if I left them they would grow.
My cousin in Kansas City, Mo is making this flag quilt. She’s an art teacher. It looks like lots of work to me.




No comments:
Post a Comment