Sunday, August 23, 2026

Farmers Building a Fence


The farmers, Logan and Astrid, are fencing in another pasture.we have two Jack donkeys and not enough pastures to isolate them from their daughters. This will fix that dilemma. Logan will run a water line to the new enclosure. And we’ll have a new small pole barn in each pasture. Eric helped them by driving steel posts several hours. 

I’m most excited about the compost bin they’re going to build so we can recycle all our garage. I think even donkey poop can so in there!😂

 

Erin discovered these thoughts that Ada had been recoding about her brother. 
Next week will be the last week of August. We got a sprinkle of rain last evening and it is not as hot today. .
 

1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

The pastures looks so green! Hard work to build new fences, but I am sure they are up to the task!