Friday, March 13, 2009

Sorry Does Not Really Help

A lesson I have tried to teach my own kids and my kids
at school is.......sorry does not help much. Telling
someone you are sorry as Madoff or is it Made Off did
does not help the folks he cheated. An I am sorry
is just a slap in the face. It is my opinion he is
pleading quilty to protect his sons and the 1000s of
others involved in his scam.

Another lesson I have often preached is--yes, you can
get forgiveness for a sin by crying out to God, but
you will still live with the consequences of what you
did for the rest of you life. The consequences remain
even if your sin is erased.

3 comments:

patsy said...

he was sorry he got caught. I think he is protecting his wife anf sons,we will see if it works.

Sister--Helen said...

It is hard to believe a man like that would protect anyone...

Betty said...

There's a huge difference between being sorry for something you have done, and being sorry you got caught. I'm with Patsy.