Sunday, January 6, 2013

Couponing

I bet I am the only sister that keeps a big bag of coupons in her purse.  I went through them this morning as many are dead as of 12/31/2012.  But the Little Rock paper had a bunch of new ones that I clipped and replaced the stack that went in the trash.  Couponing is a hassle I guess but I enjoy it so I do it.  I have one from Kroger for free Kraft mayo...now that is a good one.

I 'run to fat' and have all my life.  I feel better without the fat blanket 6 inches thick covering my body.  And my knees feel better too.  My nurse daughter told me that for every pound I lose, 4 pounds of weight are lifted from my knees.  She is wise.

Sigrid taught me a lot yesterday.  We talked the two hours to Harrison and the two hours home.  Heaven is in the sky and they keep adding rooms as when more folks pass away they have to add on.  I used to be an assistant to the dentist.  I told her she had me mixed up with someone but she quickly let me know that I was the one confused...so I used to help the dentist.  If you want kids to be good, you have to 'whup' 'em.  The Bible says so...oh, but first you should get a warning!  I think she is speaking from experience.  She stayed with a friend and they ate chicken nuggets and macaroni.  She wanted more but they were out.  She knew she should not ask for more, but wanted them to which she was offered chips and she promptly let the host know she hated that kind.  She said most kids like pizza but I prefer spaghetti and rice with soy sauce.  I made chocolate gravy once for her on a visit and she wanted it over her sausage.  I  doused it on there and she ate it all.  The girl knows what she wants is all I can say!

No comments: