Thursday, January 10, 2013

Dr. Today

Well, I was at the Dr. office all afternoon.  Test, test, blue arms from drawing blood.  But no more blood thinner.  I can eat spinach and broccoli and asparagus.  I asked when I got to stop taking the warafin  and he said NOW!  I am so happy.

He wants me to take something for the arthritis and I will try it awhile and see.  There were lots of sick people  there.  I tried to not TOUCH anything!  I sat in a corner and tried to stay away from all the coughers!

Well, I can go eat what I want.  I was only 5 feet 4 inches. Where did 5 feet 5 inches go?  I had lost some weight.  Need to loose some more!

Love all my sisters!

2 comments:

Betty said...

I have to see my doctor tomorrow and get lab results. Hope there aren't a lot of patients there with the flu.

patsy said...

you have shrunk a inch. i did also. 5'4 to 5'3