Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Always Someone Worse Off Than You

 I was whining about my tomatoes and then I find all of Patsy's are green and the goats have eaten Fleta's and Helen's are those Tommy Toes!  Well, this is my pick today after I gave several to my red headed neighbor!  So I need to say "thank you, Jesus, for this great tomato crop!"   I have been getting a few tomatoes for 2 weeks.  See those little Roma ones, well, they came up in the yard and I transplanted them.  

Now, if I only had some gutter so when I walked off the porch my head did not get wet!  But it is not raining here yet.  Siggie and I have put off her yard sale until next week end.  Rain and yard sales don't mix well!

And....I am going to reboil my sugar water and doctor it up so I can steal Sigrid's hummingbirds.  I call it doing a "Clayton Powell" act!
I will never pass by quicker liqour without thinking of him...and I will never feed the hummingbirds without thinking of him.  

And...Helen, tell Barb that I am glad she will be between Richard and Clayton.    This may keep them from arguing as she will be the buffer!

2 comments:

Donna. W said...

My tomatoes have ugly spots on them, and the plants are slowly dying from blight.

Sister--Helen said...

There is always someone worse off.....Great day here...I have done several things but still have on my night gown....I think I will go in and take a shower now..