Friday, March 27, 2015

Chicken Little

 My chickens are feeling better.  I guess the green grass is full of good nutrition.  Larry said not to worry.  If we lost them, he would buy me more.  He said he could build a new pen and house.  I just hated seeing them sick.
 Clayton and Greta are playing house like Hannah did.  Playing like we used to and how the Jones kids are above uses one's imagination.  The computer games really only give a short term jolt and are very bad for developing a well rounded brain.  Fleta, Clayton, and I played above the red dirt road making houses and living as neighbors.  I remember us making Clayton put on a dress and be a woman!  What a brother he was...no other like him!
Sigrid is sleeping over with a friend.  She is the second girl from the left.  The little girl's grandmother is a first cousin to our little Amber--Marie's sister.  I can see Amber in this little girl.  Our world is large, but also very small.
Erin sent this.  It is nice to know if Greta finds a big bag of money she is bringing it home to her family!

I can just post sad stuff and Helen will call...but to get a call from Fleta I will have to lie and say I am on my way to the Heart Hospital or something like that.  She is just too busy for an old woman!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Sigrid is 2nd from the right

Galla Creek said...

I was saying who was the friend who had them over, did not speak plainly .