Sunday, March 29, 2015

My Ducks In A Row

I have not stated publicly but I am so glad that Winnie Jo is doing well and her tumor was benign.  Boy, that is a hard word to spell.  If I have it wrong, please forgive me as I am old and dump.  Winnie has such a sweet, sweet spirit and a dear cuz to the THREE Sisters, Helen, Fleta and myself.  
 Nothing like having your ducks in a row.  These four have been visiting me for several days.  There are 2 mallards and 2 hens.  I guess we are a stop over before they fly on north.  If they wanted to stay the summer with us, I would be happy to have them.  They glide so gracefully over the water.
 I got an invite to a show for Cheryl Ann's Cody.  I will make a baby afghan.  Victoria put her phone number on the invitation so I going to call and see if we are having a niece or nephew.  I will bring my gift when I come up to walk to Grandpa Powells and let Fleta and Helen take it and attend the shower.

1 comment:

Favorite Daughter said...

pretty...there were some on my pond last year....for a little while