Monday, March 16, 2015

Finally--Pretty Day

Fleta, I walked over 3 miles today.

 I have been seeing lots of little Yellow Finches.  They are really pretty.
 I have more woodpeckers than ever.  I often see three of these at my feeders all at one time.
 Sigrid came today for a little visit.  She had art stuff from school to sell.  It is one she designed.  This time she created a sea turtle.  On the back of the form was some scribbling.  She said "oh, that is where my Mother deducted money from my allowance for not cleaning my room and something else".  Pop gave her $10.00.  he said tell your Mom you found it by the pond walking over to your Poppa's!
Here is Astrid playing varsity soccer.  We get to see her tomorrow at 7:00.   I hope she gets in the game at least for a while so we can see her run and shoot.  I can see the goalie in the picture thinks that ball is coming hard and fast.

No comments: