Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Pretty Phlox

 I bought this phlox last year.  I split the pot and planted it in several places.  It has survived.
Things don't last forever...........but, I have had a set of  these tupperware bowls longer than I have had Erin.  This one split and I had to throw it away.  I have a yellow and green one left.  Erin, for my birthday I want a set of them.  The small ones like this.  You will have plenty of time to find and buy them.  I DONT want new ones...I want orange, yellow, and green the 1970s colors.  I bought these from Virgie Scheible, who taught special ed at RMS.  I hope you can find me some, Erin!

3 comments:

Favorite Daughter said...

well Tupperware is guaranteed forever...turn it in for a new one...dig that out of the trash

Galla Creek said...

Too late...in the dump.

Erin said...

I bet I can find some moldy ones somewhere