Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Bad News, Good News

Mockingbirds were all over my bird bath this week.  As it was a lot hotter than should be this time of year.

Bad news--the air tore up and it was still hot like July!  Larry checked and and found it to be in the inside unit.  The fan motor he said.  The fan motor is inside what Larry calls a squirrel cage.  It forces the air out into the ducts in the house.  He called a guy he went to school with who has an A C business.  Sure enough, it was the an motor.  Paul said they were expensive--$300 to $500!  Wow!  Then pay to have it installed into the squirrel cage.  Now, the good news--Paul said--"I think this is under warranty".  Sure enough!  Fan motor was free and Paul only charged $100 to pull the squirrel cage and put the new one inside! 

Bad news--Good news!  I am trying to lose weight.  This morning I weighed 133!  Bad news--not so-scales then said error!  Good news--I am losing slowly and that is when the weight usually stays off!

Good news--Bad News.  I sent money to Jonell for Frances Sue to make me a nice arrangement for George!  Jonell said she was making a beautiful one for me.  Bad news--Frances Sue said there is no way she can take any money for her service!

So...I have been thinking today--in most good news there is bad news and in most bad news there is good news.  Look closely and you will see it!

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Erin's Bad News--Good News
Bad News--She stuck her arm through a glass door
Good News--Greg has to wash the dishes

Galla Creek said...

Bad news Good news
Junior bought Robert a beautiful western shirt for his Grandpa's funeral
Bad news--too big
Good news--Aunt Helen can sew and she is fixing it like a seamstress!