Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Mind Your Own Biscuits


 My neice, Cheryl, is very crafty.  She made this for a craft fair recently.  I like it and the saying.   I am often just too nosey!!
 Erin says Clayton should be Frankenstein for Halloween.  He is tall and thin and would make a great Frank!  I always wanted Laura to be a witch.  She got really tired of it.  Until she was in the 3rd or 4th grade every year she was a witch.  Her orange hair was perfect!
 Clayton loves the outdoors and Greta loves sports.  This is before her soccer game last night!
 I love Greta's soccer photo.   It is so nice.  I am glad Erin does not try to hide her "ears".  Parent teacher conference is tonight Erin said.  Hope both Clayton and Greta get good reviews.  Astrid, Ingrid and Sigrid made all A's.  I am so proud.

 I stole these of my Great Great Neice, Gabby at the beach.  She is so pretty!

 I pick up Ingrid almost everyday after school.  All the way from High School to her house, we are silent.  Neither says much and mostly nothing.  Sigrid would yack all the way home.   Astrid always talked some.  Ingrid is mum.  I have learned to just be the same.  When she gets out of the truck at her house, she tells me she loves me.  I know I love her.  I am learning that what she wants to share she will...which is NOT much with me.
 The above book is a good one.  It is about an Arkansas boy from Helena, AR.  Laura, Erin and I all liked it.
 The side Meadow is mowed!   I love mowed fields and clean fence rows as I was raised on a real farm.  Grown up fence rows are not pretty to me.  The Black Gum still has leaves.  We always have a buzzard roost near Galla Lake.

 Laura has lots of Mums and they grow really well at her house.  I think it is the Pine trees nearby.  I think Mums like acid soil--not sure though.  Maybe she has Patsy's green thumb.

 More of Laura's Mums.
 The Ash tree still has leaves.
 Fleta here are the rods I picked and the curtains.  I like that they slide shut and open with ease.  Astrid choose the colors.
 Sigrid is growing up.  Larry said this weekend that he looked over at her and for a second he saw Ingie.  Sometimes I see Astrid and sometimes I see Ingie and most of the time I see Sweet Siggie!
 My Swamp Daisies are ugly--not enough rain.  I water them but they need lots of water to look good.

1 comment:

Margie's Musings said...

You always have such nice photos!