Thursday, October 26, 2017

Sisters Fault

I have not been posting as much AND it is all Helen and Fleta's fault.  You see if I post once a week I am way ahead of them. 

Sigrid had this picture on I-gram.  She is growing up.  I want to yell, "wait, wait".

Clayton made up a joke--
Why did the fart cross the road?
Answer will be in comments.

Larry made me a table for my coffee pot.  So nice.  I will have to show you.

Phineas keeps me busy.  Another excuse for not posting.  But.....I will try to do better!

Astrid takes after her Pop.  She has been selling stuff on Pope County Swap.  She loves it just like he does!

3 comments:

Galla Creek said...

answer
He was out of gas!

Winnie said...

I really appreciate your posts...please keep it up. For the life of me I can't get an ability to blog...I try several times a week...really must be blocked some way. My blog was shut down after Rump won!

Donna. W said...

I have a terrible time posting regularly like I used to. I think I've tackled every subject in my life and can't think of any new stuff. Or maybe I just don't care enough any more. Winter steals my motivation anyway, since I'm one of the many folks who has winter depression.