Friday, May 4, 2018

In The News

Look who made the local paper today!  Eric, Laura and Astrid!  After today, Asti only has 3 more days of High School.   She is graduating 50 years after me.  She is 10th in her class just as I was.    
 My two Saw Tooth Oak Trees are still living.  They are supposed to be fast growing.  Helen is yours still thriving?
 I am enjoying all the different Irises.  The ones above have moved down hill from where Larry's Mom planted them.  They do that sort of scoot down hill.  Now, they are in the pasture.  Maybe I will dig some more up.  I only have one yellow one.
 
 Two purple ones--light and dark.
Amy~Patsy's Mom made her a school house quilt.  I love it.  I love the bright colors.  Can you see the school?  I think she has a quilting machine.  Amy is so lucky.  My Old Sister Patsy would have been 80 yesterday.  I could not mention it...too sad.
 Laura got me a new shower curtain...just because it looked like something I would like.  I have had it a while but hung it today.  I bought new shower curtain hooks.  It sure brightened up my bathroom. 

1 comment:

Margie's Musings said...

These losses still hurt even after years, don't they? That's such a cute quilt.