Thursday, May 10, 2018

Peach Iris

 In the flower bed by my front porch, I have this beautiful peach Iris.  This is the first time it has bloomed.  I am sure I dug it up from where the irises have gone down hill into the pasture.  It is the only peach one I have.  It looks even peachier than the picture.  So pretty.
 The Indigo Bunting keeps coming by to rise my spirits.
 Thank you, Amy~Patsy.  Thank you, Sister Helen.  My sewing machine works great.  I am taking up Larry's shorts instead of buying new ones.  He has lost 75 pounds.  I am taking up my pants that are too big in the waist.  The machine sews right on through any thickness.  I am thrilled.  I put off learning how to use it as you have to read and think.  I asked Laura to come over and help me.  She said she would but never had the time so one day I just got it out and read and learned.  Wow, I am so happy I have it.  I want to hem things and alter waists and the Janome is perfect. 


2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Oh, thank you, Larry, for buying me the sewing machine.

Anonymous said...

Gigi,

I love your iris!!!! Of course the birds are beautiful also.
You will love your Janome as it is one of the best made machines out there. (In my opinion)
Proud that you have started using it and enjoying it. It is the small things
in life that make us happy.
~Amy-Patsy