Thursday, May 3, 2018

My Own Tractor

Larry has been looking for a used lawn mower so I can help with some of the mowing.  They are usually from 300 to 750 depending on how they have been cared for.  Well, yesterday he saw this.  It is a Kubota diesel 3 cylinder Bx1830 small tractor with a belly mower.  He bought it for me today.  It has 390 hours which is very little for a diesel.  I mowed some today.  It has power steering and has a hydro-static transmission meaning I don't have to shift.  It has neutral, a turtle, and a rabbit.  that is it for the transmission.  Larry said even if he had to put a new deck on it, it will be just right for us.

I need to take more photos of the pond.  It is about an acre in size.  So nice!  They need a 40 more loads of shale so it will be even a little deeper.  Can't wait til it fills with water.  It has water running in now and they have to pump it out to work.  Larry's brother said it was just ground water but since it  is wet there is a lot of ground water.