Thursday, July 1, 2021

Refrig Died

 

Glad my girls have strong backs and arms.   Refrigerator went out today.  Pop fixed refrigerators so I know it’s the defrost timer, but it was pretty old.  I went to Lowe’s and bought one about the same.  White, glass shelves 1000 bucks.  Earliest they could bring was Sunday.  I said ok.  What else could I do.  This is Astrid’s day off.  She called and I told her my bad luck.  Well, we’ll go get it she said.  Off we went to Lowe’s in Logan’s big Ram truck.  She got it loaded with help from little guy from Lowe’s.  Passerby helped her ratchet it down.  She got it here called Laura and Eric to help move it in the house.  Astrid installed the door handles.  We moved old one to the front porch.  Haul away will be Sunday.  Had to pay extra for that.  Just so thankful for my family.  I would be lost with out them.   

I bought a Whirlpool made in good old USA.  I hope it will last like the old one.  Pop knew about everything.  I just tagged along when we bought something.  I miss him so much.

No comments: