Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Walking In The Heat

Laura arrived at daybreak and it was already hot.  The Blue Heron was fishing on the pier as well as several human line casters.  I kept thinking as I walked that my brain was making new neurons. I
read on Musings Blog that exercise encourages brain cells to renew.  This morning, I was miserably hot.  When I passed the pier a second time the human fishermen had left but the Blue was still watching the water.  I guess fishing for pleasure and for survival aren’t equal.


 Brother still suffering.  Likely, if they can get inflammation down, he’ll have a section of his colon removed.  He’ll be in hospital a while longer.  He’s out of vacation days and sick leave.  We’re hoping he can return to work.  When one’s health fails, the dominoes start falling.   Just keep hoping for good news.

2 comments:

Donna. W said...

I do hope your brother gets better.

Margie's Musings said...

I hope he gets better too. My daughter had Crone's Disease and had a 5 1/3 hour surgery and was in the hospital 10 days recovering from the surgery