Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Visited by the King



The sky is always so pretty when sun rises.  I not real perky today with a shot in each arm.  I’ll be okay.  I also will be careful not to say anything on FB about my sore arms or headache.  Folks are looking for a reason not to take vaccines, but then many catch the illness and die.  I will suffer in silence on FB.  I do enjoy FB but it’s a magnet for extreme thinking.  I try to never stroke those fires, but it’s difficult as somethings they say grate my backbone like finger nails on a blackboard.
I don’t have lots of visitors but yesterday the King came by.  He didn’t seem in a hurry but still I didn’t invite him to sit on the back porch with me.  King snakes are easy to tell as they have tiny polkadots that look yellow.  He was long but thin!


 

2 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

I am very afraid of sssssnakes...I would not appreciate a visit from the king! I know what you mean about facebook. I don't say much. I have found that it makes a good place to share old photos of family...I started a family photo page...nice to connect with my Dads family:) I hope to do one for my Mom's side of the family also. I belong to a number of crochet groups and that is fun too:)

Margie's Musings said...

I believe a king snake is harmless.