Sunday, March 12, 2023

Three Nebo’s

Today, Laura and I walked at Lake Dardanelle.  There is a clear view of our Mt. Nebo.  Like Moses I’ve been to the top of my Nebo and I saw miles below.  The third photo is Moses’ Mt. near the Jordon River, and the second is Mt. Nebo in Utah.  Nebo is the god of wisdom.  It got its name long before Moses climbed to the top.  The wisdom of the Nebo story is real to me.  My Lord loves me and forgives my sins, but I must live with the consequences of my actions.   Moses was allowed to see the Promise Land but not enter because of his disobedience.  God wants us to keep his commands and forgives us when we fall short, but still we endure the consequences when we sin.   Lord, my prayer is to please you today.




 

1 comment:

Margie's Musings said...

It's sure beautiful scenery there!