Monday, November 20, 2023

Company

Astrid loves the outdoors.  She trail rides with Logan.  He tried playing soccer because she loves it.  They are a team.
I walked here and carried my umbrella as it rained off and on.  A gust came up and blew my red umbrella inside out.  These three took off running like they’d spied a ufo!  Rain eased off and Laura texted that we could walk at Lake she thought.  So I went a second time.  We didn’t get rained on at all!  

I noticed the oaks are turning.  They are about the last tree to drop their leaves here.


 My sister is coming to stay tonight.  She’s off all week.  At 75 she still has a full time job with Tyson’s.  She been there a long time.  She does computer reports about chicken.  Lots of numbers in excel.  She gets 6 weeks vacation each year.  She uses it smartly.  They’re off Thursday and Friday so she took 3 days and has a week off. Sister Helen is in Arizona for a couple of months.  This picture is almost 10 years old.  Helen moved to Arkansas that year!  Fleta and I are glad she moved home!



1 comment: