Thursday, November 2, 2023

Out of Touch



Ada wore her detective outfit to pre-school.  When Erin arrived to pick her up the skirt was off.  She used it as a napkin at snack time.  On the ride home Erin said she should not have wiped her cookie on her clothes.  I did not!  Ada retorted twice to her mother.  Finally she added it was cupcake!  Guess she’s going to be stickler for detail.
Astrid dressed Piper as a bumblebee. I know Piper really loved it.

And…I know I am out of touch with today’s times.  Sigrid was Post Malone at a College get to gather.  I had no idea who he is or what he does.  But later she shared a video of her giving a concert so now I know he sings.  I don’t think I could listen for looking at all his “decoration.”



Plus! I’ve been enjoying  the World Series.  The Rangers won in 5 games.  I had picked them as my team because the Cardinals were horrible this year.  

1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

I am out of touch too as I have no idea who that guy is! Having an attention for detail is a good thing...most of the time:)