Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Maintaining

These four friends are trying to maintain their relationship past high school.  They chose different colleges, but last weekend Sig and Taviah traveled to Fayetteville to attend a Razorback game with the two that are going to college there.  In high school they were nearly always together so it’s been difficult to be apart.  They are adjusting, creating some new friendships, but trying to maintain their old ones too.

Sister Fleta is here.  I took her to supper at a restaurant that is well known here.  In May it burned.  It had been here since the 1950’s.  They reopened recently.  Food was good, service great, and atmosphere pleasing.  Fleta ordered country steak!  She couldn’t eat half of it, but all is well because I brought rest home to Phinnie!  Phinnie says he recommends the Old South!  I do too!


 

1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Pretty girls, I hope they maintain friendship for a long time!
Looks like a good plate of food:) I would have asked for the gravy on the side...since I have a food touching thing:)