Sunday, June 2, 2024

June is Here

Helen gifted me an orchid. It’s blooming.  I’ve never had one before. Figured I’d kill it.
Last winter Fleta gave me marigold seeds.  When all plant prices shot through the roof, I decided to try the seeds in my old wheel barrel planter.  They came up, look good and have grown.  Hope they bloom.
Eric, Laura and Sig are in Washington DC.  Sig’s friend Ellie is a page to Tom Cotton.  They have a great week planned.  Eric said he could just go to the Smithsonian everyday.  I have Peach and Pretty.  Peach is a rescue and has issues.  I have them in the dog pen.  They are house dogs.  I have stressed over them being ok.  There’s a big dog house and I stretched a trap over it.  They don’t know what a dog house is.  I’m hoping they’ll go in the house if it rains.  I’m the dog setter!

 

No comments: