Monday, June 10, 2024

Mowing Again

I tried something new!  I mowed the front part of my yard Friday and the rest today.  Was going to finish it yesterday but we had rains off and on so the grass never got dry!  Today it got dry by 3:30.  It took me 2 hours to mow the back but I mowed my walking path too.  I don’t like to walk in high grass, more ticks!  Seems like it took longer dividing it in half.  I’m trying to mow every 10 days and not once a week. 

Laura’s bunch made it home.  Someone hit their parked car the first night there.  They had to have work done to even get home.  Hopefully the guy had good insurance.  He was an Uber driver and he fell asleep he said!  Life goes on.  Always something happens  and we just have to deal with it.  They didn’t tell me until they were almost home as they did not want to worry me.  I am blessed with two wonderful girls and they chose good men to marry!


 

1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Your yard looks great! I mow about every five days, it will get less as the summer goes on it all depends on rain:)