Friday, December 7, 2012

Oh, Wow!

I probably will not be typing text just showing photos...Helen!
 My battery is charged and I zoomed but just a little.  This is my neighbors barn and horse.  Fleta show us some of your snap shots!

 My favorite thing to take pictures of is birds.  This is just point and shoot. I may not figure out how to do anything else, but this was easy.

 Larry says that I serve meals on wheels...to the birds!  I can't wait to try a video. It is 1080 dp or whatever it is called.  I think this means it will be very clear!

2 comments:

Sister--Helen said...

Go Betty...

Sister--Helen said...

Yes Bet I read the long post first...thank you for writting...Oh I love the cameras you and Fleet goy....someone here needs to buy one...not me and Missy has a fairly new one....Guess I am out of luck...But that zoom is great