Friday, December 14, 2012

Squirrel Hunting

Fleta, when you called, we were off in the squirrel woods. It was so much fun.  The dog with the red ears is young and this was her first trip.  You can tell she did great.   Her name is Viper. The white male is her father.  We are going again tomorrow.  We could not go in December hardly at all because of the sorry deer hunting.  We don't like to go until the leaves fall off the trees. I can't see and Larry can't either so we have trouble spotting the squirrel, especially up a pine tree.  We treed about 10 today and the afternoon just sped by.

I got the image viewer turned off on my camera.  Fleta, figure out how in the world I did it. I took it over to my red headed daughter and she finally got it back.  She said it had something to do with the video button.  I had about decided it was tore up, but deep down I knew I did something.

I got my book out and read and none of the buttons said they would turn off the screen so I guess it was the date! 12/13/12~ that 13 in the middle made it a bad luck day.


I sure hope, Fleta, you will figure out all about our camera so you can help me when I screw it up!

2 comments:

Sister--Helen said...

So glad you enjoyed yourself!

Linda@VS said...

What beautiful dogs! I always enjoy your pictures, Betty.

As for the camera, mine is an earlier model of yours. On the back, right next to the menu button, is a button marked "DISP." for display. That button changes the display in the view window--including turning it off and on again--and the position of the button makes it super easy to press it by accident. I'd guess that's what happened.