Monday, November 6, 2017

New Banties--Bought NOT Rehomed!!

Larry bought me 8 new Banties.  We BOUGHT them up north of Dover, AR on old Hiway 7 from an old hillbilly.  They were 3 bucks each.  On FB you can find Banties all those are for rehoming and they are from 20 to 30 dollars each.  That is the difference in buying and rehoming!  Rehoming is much more expensive.  Larry saw where a guy said a dog had came to his house and he was rehoming it for $25.00.  I think this all goes back to folks thinking of animals as humans.  Many of these same people don't take care of their children.  I like the olden days when you could sell something.  If you bought something, you did not have to give it a HOME for life.  Probably if you went on one of the sites on FB and said you had chickens for sale you would be lambasted by a bunch of idiots.  I grew up where we wrung chicken's necks and put them in the freezer.
Six of my Banties looked like this one.  Then I got a yellow bantie and a black one.  They were just mixed breeds of banties which is what I wanted as they are hardier.

No comments: