Wednesday, November 1, 2017

What Are Points

Ingrid invited two friends over and they decorated pumpkins.  Laura said Ingrid included Siggie!   Well, you can see, don't expect to be in the picture Sister!  Having you intrude by decorating a pumpkin is expecting a lot.  Wonder what Sig's looked like.

What are points?  We have one visa card with our bank.  The interest is 9.9.  We always pay the bill but we use the card at times.  Well, I kept seeing points.  I had no idea what it was for.  This month I tried to go on line where it said and see but could not figure it out, so, I called.  Well, one thing they said "oh, they have the wrong web address on the bill".  Oomph, how nice, no one can find you.  Come to find out points are money and I had 100 dollars worth!  Wow, I had them deduct it from my bill so the shirts I ordered myself were free.  I am glad I decided to figure out what "points" are!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Siggie was having to take the picture for sister. Siggie cooked their food which they gobbled. Sweet Sig's pumpkin was a skeleton face. It is on my porch if you go for a walk.

Galla Creek said...

Erin says...if I don't walk I have to clean!! Ha

Galla Creek said...

I hope Ingie gobbled that food...sort of doubt it though!