Thursday, October 22, 2020

Today

 

Well, I voted and most of my choices will not be winners, but I voted my conscience not trying to pick a winner.  One of my picks could win.  I know the senators and reps I chose will not defeat those in power, but I supported them anyhow.  One Senator has been speaking about the price of insulin and how he’s going to do something about it.  Well, he has been in his position a long, long time and why hasn’t he been doing something.  It’s all rhetoric.  Garbage.

2 comments:

Donna. W said...

Exactly. I feel sad that I don't like either presidential candidate but have to vote for one. This will be the first time I've voted for a democrat for president, but I keep seeing signs in people's yards that say "Anyone but Trump", and that's how I feel. All those politicians are untrustworthy, looking out for Number One and voting themselves raises. In my county, I'm fairly sure Trump will be the favorite, because it's unbelievable how many Trump signs, flags, bumper stickers, etc. are EVERYWHERE! Often, if someone puts up a Biden sign, it gets mysteriously stolen.

Galla Creek said...

I voted for Biden or I guess I should sa6 I voted against Trump.