Friday, October 30, 2020

Walking Each Day

 I am trying to be diligent about walking each day.  I am loving my Smart watch.  It tells me how far I go, how many calories I use, and how long I walk.  I don’t try to walk briskly as that always injures my knee.  I just walk along at a stroll pace.  There are many things to stop and gaze upon.  My walk is not long in distance, usually about a mile and half.  I keep walking past 30 minutes as that is my goal daily.  When I walk back to get my mail in the afternoon, I walk another half mile.  When Laura, Phinnie and I go to Lake  Dardanelle Park on the weekend, I walk farther— about  two and a half miles.

I’m taking several supplements.  I take vitamin D as Dr. Fauci said he was doing and Lysine as it’s supposed to help if I get COVID.  Another person I know died.  She died at home as the hospital had no bed for her.  

Ingie and Astrid have both found employment and are both full tine college students.  Ing is at Dardanelle emergency room (St. Vincent’s) , and Astrid is a pharmacy tech at C and D Drug store.  I am happy they both have jobs again.  They are both wonderful grand girls.  

Sycamore tree.  It just turn a brownish yellow.  The leaves are large and heavy.
Maple that turns yellow in my yard.  Took the picture across my rooftop.
Neighbor’s Red Maple.  I took photo standing in the Meadow.
Ash tree.  They turn yellow.
Wild Flower Hairy Aster
Laura’s Red Maple

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's part of Conway Regional not St. Vincents

Margie's Musings said...

You have some lovely trees along your walk.

Galla Creek said...

Oh, dear, I misspoke as the politicians. Conway Regional.

My watch is helping me walk, but it’s only been one week. I could backslide.