Sunday, January 15, 2023

Brush Gone

I finally was able to rid myself of this huge pile of brush.  I went to Walmart and purchased some diesel.  I had tried twice to burn the pile with boxes and paper I had to get it going.  The fire would just go out.  I had to re-stack this over and over to get it all burned.  Took me the entire day, but I was able to do it.  I’m head yard man at my house.  

Laura and I can use our little chain saw and start a new pile now.  


Saturday, I attended my friend Jonell’s husband’s funeral.  Lots of folks were there showing respect for Kenny Gatlin.  My daughters attended with me.  Helen and Fleta were there too.  As I entered the building a friend growing up said, “hi, Fleta”.  I said “hi” in return and then she realized I wasn’t Fleta.  Guess we look lots alike.

No comments: