Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Go Vote In the Rain!

Wanted Helen to see Astrid's dress.  Laura and she got it at Ross for 9.00.  Helen loves Ross.  Laura said they had the best dresses.  They bought another dress for 12 or 15 bucks that day.  Astrid looks good in the 10 dollar dress.    Laura said Helen was right about Ross.  It is a great place to buy an outfit.  It was too crowded for me.  I got a headache and left the one time I went there.

Today is the day to vote.  We voted early.  I voted mostly for Democrats and a few Republicans that did not have a Democrat running for the race.  Larry said "I voted for the Libertarian" in that case!  I am glad we voted early because today it is raining and nasty.  A lot of folks who talk about politics don't even vote.  It really surprises me at the folks who don't vote.  It really hurts the Democrats when poor people don't bother to vote...well, that is what I think.  Harry Truman said "If you want to live like a Republican, you have to vote for a Democrat".  I love Harry Truman.  He is one of my favorite presidents.  


1 comment:

Sister--Helen said...

She would look good in a trash bag!!! We got the OK to bring chickens to you....I am excited....Raining here too since late last night... I made beans and ham and some great cornbread......also made Erin's cinderella cake....not tasted it yet...Made chocolate cake for robert (b0x)