Saturday, November 8, 2014

Thank You, Sister Patsy

 Patsy gave me 8 pullets and a new Bantie rooster.  I am so thrilled.  Siggie loves them, too.
 Three of the four sisters--oh, I wish Patsy could have came, too.  Fleta brought her once to see me...about 20 years ago!!
 Helen and Fleta could not believe how tall and beautiful my two girls are!!  Helen looks like a shorty!
Here is Mace (Siggie's friend), Sigrid, Robert, and Hannah.  Hannah and Robert are the best kids in the world.  Either they are just naturally like that or Fleta is doing a great job.  Robert has wonderful manners and Hannah does, too!  They just stayed outside and entertained themselves for over 2 hours.  What special children!

 Robert liked Pop's tree, but Hannah loved it!




3 comments:

Sister--Helen said...

4:45 we made it home fine...love the pics

Galla Creek said...

Glad u made it home safe!!

Donna. W said...

I sure do miss reading Patsy's blog and seeing her opinions. I hope everybody lets her know how much I miss her online presence.