Thursday, November 13, 2014

I think I know


I think I know why I like baggy clothes.  Growing up these three sisters shared one bedroom.  We also shared all our clothes.  Fleta is 2 and a half years older than me, but by the time I was 6 and she 8 I was bigger than she was.  Helen is 4 years younger than I am.  When we shared clothes Helen was really the size of Fleta as she was 6 years younger than Fleta.  Their clothes were entirely too small for me.  If I wore them they were tight!  I think that is why I love baggy clothes today.   We really had quite a wardrobe when we shared clothes from about 1963 until I left for College and Fleta moved to Roger, AR to work; however all their stuff was just a little snug on me.  So I surmise that is why today I want everything loose fitting.  

No comments: