Monday, November 17, 2014

Winter

 I do not like snow.  Last night we got just a little.   No, I do not think it is pretty and I don't want to go out in it.  

My bunch down here had school as there was not much on the roads.  If it snowed when we were kids and they had school, Daddy would not let us go.  I loved school and wanted to go, but he did not want us out if their was any winter weather.  Fleta and I had to get in wood. Yuck!  We had to gather kindling. Yuck.  

The sun is coming out and this snow will be history soon, but up north the snow usually stayed for days or even weeks.  

Helen, hope you are warm.  I am very warm this morning with my central heat and nice robe and good socks.  Being warm in the winter is important to me. Being cool in the summer is too.  
Our snow above and Erin's snow below!
 Jones' tower with builders!

No comments: