Sunday, November 2, 2014

Not Saving Daylight Anymore

 As of today, we are saving night and not saving day light.  Sigrid and her pumpkin.  She is almost too big for dressing up.  This year she was a pink lady...no one wants to be a witch.
 Ingrid went on a hay ride with friends and they took this photo.  Ingrid will be 13 next month.
 Clayton is a shark and Greta a mermaid.  Greta thinks Clayton is "it".  Big brother sydrome.
 Last week was red ribbon week at school.  One of my girls painted this on their lip and the caption was "I mustache you to not use drugs".  Can you id her?
 These are last years trees.  They look the same this year so just imagine how pretty it is in the Meadow.
 My chickens are all OLD.  I get an egg every other day.  My sister said she might bring me six pullets....so I am praying to for the gift to come through.  Patsy's gift, Fleta and Helen deliverers!

No comments: