Sunday, September 13, 2015

Sunday

 Part of being on the cheer group involves making signs for the football games.  Here is the one Ingrid and her friends created.
 Laura's fellow teacher allowed her to pick muscadines at her farm.  Laura made this batch of jelly and has two more quarts of juice.  Larry and I love muscadine jelly.  Yes, we will get a few jars of this.
 I made lemon pie today for Robert Aday's birthday.  Roast and rolls too.  Robert is not here but we are celebrating his day.
Astrid took 11th runner in the meet Saturday at Little Rock.  She was the first runner for her team again.  Next Saturday she will be in Conway!

3 comments:

Erin said...

We had a busy day. About 5 minutes late to church, but it was a great Sunday school and service. Luke 16 about the rich man and Lazarus the beggar. Then we went to Emery's birthday party. After that Greg cleaned out the gutters and trimmed limbs from trees. I picked up walnuts and loaded up the limbs. Now we are worn out.

Galla Creek said...

Sounds like a good day!!

Sister--Helen said...

It does sound like a good...I enjoyed church here this unday...they had a different preacher than last time I went...plus we sang Amazing Grace and old rugged cross...I need to clean out the gutters...I might just try that today..Love you Erin...You are a good mamma and a good old soul..