Sunday, April 2, 2017

Old Passwords, Old Memories

 I have a SFly site where Fleta shared photos with me.  She only did it during 2011 and a little of 2012.  I had forgotten the password but have the same email so I reset and and have enjoyed looking back.  Clayton's ashes don't lie on the hill with Momma and Daddy, Grandpa and Grandma.  He is down the hill from here with Richard and Patsy.
 Patsy was still so livley in 2011.    I looked at all the pill bottles she had near and there's a bunch.  I see the crooked picture of her Great Grandmother behind her on the wall!

1 comment:

Margie's Musings said...

Sometimes the elderly take too much medicine and it is the source of their problems. I had a friend who went into a nice nursing home and the first thing they did was take all her meds away and give her back just what she really needed. It made a new woman out of her.