Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Lunch with Astrid

 These two pictures I snapped while walking this morning.  It is a lovely State park.  Starting out it’s pretty cool but by finish I’m dying.
 Astrid and I went to lunch at tropical smoothie.  It was ok, but the company was excellent.
Greta took this selfie of herself.  I love it.  I can see her hearing aides.  Her braces are off.  They were to fix her bite.  Later she’ll have to wear them again.

Living in a meadow has draw backs.  Fleta came and stayed two nights with me.  I doubt she returns. Dead mouse in the bedroom she slept in.  I was able to find it and dispose of it later, but I know it was unpleasant.

1 comment:

Margie's Musings said...

That's one of the few drawbacks to living in the country. Maybe she will just bite the bullet and come again.